that you give Bergerode Consulting Ltd when you use this website.
Bergerode Consulting Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Bergerode Consulting Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st October 2020.
What we collect
We may collect the following personal information:
* contact information including email address and phone numbers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
* Reply to a quote or information request
* Internal record keeping and billing
We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
How long do we store your data for?
We only store your data for as long as necessary for the purposes of processing.
* Contact data for quotes unless converted to a sale (90 Days)
* Sales & Accounts data (6 years+ Current)
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive.
Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email cyber at bergerode.consulting
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018.
* Access to your personal data: You can ask us to confirm if we are processing your personal data and you may request a copy of your personal data via cyber at bergerode.consulting
* Right to change or withdraw your consent: Where you have given us consent to make use of your personal data for any of the purposes outlined in this policy, you may withdraw that consent by contacting us using the details above.
* Right to Rectification: If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
* Right to Erasure: In certain circumstances you may ask us to erase your Personal Data. If you would like us to erase the personal data we hold about you, please email cyber at bergerode.consulting, specifying why you would like us to do so.
* Right to Data Portability: In certain circumstances you may ask us to provide you with the personal data that we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, machine readable form, or ask for us to send such personal data to another data controller.
* Right to object: In certain circumstances you may object to our processing of your personal data. Please email cyber at bergerode.consulting
* Right to restrict processing: You can ask us to restrict the processing of personal data we hold about you in certain circumstances. Please email cyber at bergerode.consulting
* Make a complaint: You may make a complaint about our data processing activities to a supervisory authority. In the UK this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Further details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk.
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use,
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Bergerode Consulting Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 17 St Peters Place, Fleetwood, Lancashire FY7 6BA. Our company registration number is 10628765.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.