Bergerode Consultancy Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Bergerode Consultancy Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should revisit this page from time to time to check for any changes. This policy is effective from 04 July 2019.
What we collect
We may collect the following personal information:
- contact information including email address and phone numbers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Reply to a quote or information request.
- Internal record keeping and billing.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emailsabout new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
How long do we store your data for?
We only store your data for as long as necessary for the purposes of processing.
- Contact data for quotes unless converted to a sale (90 Days)
- Sales & Accounts data (7 years+ Current)
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.